Unable to Checkbox on Google Chrome v45 and above

Vishwamurthy Sangam

Dec 9, 2015, 9:27:23 AM12/9/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Hi friends,

I have checkboxes on my application across rows and files. And I am able to check only those in the first column. All the other checkboxes do not get selected.
The only way I can check them is by clicking on the text against the field. The checkboxes do not allow to be clicked.
This is happening on EPiServer CMS 7 Editor screens but these screens allow all checkboxes to be clicked on other Internet browsers and this issue is limited to Chrome alone.
Could you tell what the reason is please?

Regards
Vishwamurthy Sangam
Checkboxes.jpg

PhistucK

Dec 9, 2015, 9:31:39 AM12/9/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
1. Without seeing code and a live page, no, we cannot tell you the reason. It can be literally anything.
2. This group discusses the Developer Tools feature of Google Chrome. It is not a general web development support group.
3. After exausting other options (stackoverflow.com, general bug research) without a solution, use crbug.com to report issues (look for an existing issue there first). You can reply with a link to the found or created issue.

Please, other than replying with a link to the issue - do not continue this thread further.

PhistucK