Allow switching between original and transpiled js/css code in the Sources tab

domin...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2016, 8:56:07 AM9/18/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Hello,

Could you provide a way to switch/jump between original and transpiled js/css code in the Sources tab, please? Currently, I can jump from transpiled to original, by setting a break point on any line in the transpiled file, but I can't jump back in any way. I hope it's needless to say, that jumping to the original file by setting a breakpoint in the trainspiled file is less than ideal.

If you're interested in implement this idea, then please remember about the case, when the transpiled file has many source files (e.g. webpack's output file). In this case, Chrome Dev Tools should probably ask the developer, to which source file they want to jump to.

Thank you,
Dominik