Video improvements

Nathan

Dec 14, 2017, 2:26:02 AM12/14/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
This has nothing to do with Chrome itself, but more the videos you make of people showing the new dev tools and such. We don't care what the presenter looks like while they are going over processes or code. Show their computer screen only. I watched a few minutes of the new dev tools and at least twice, while he was showing everyone how to do something without going into detail of what he was doing, we had to look at him do it. No clue what he did. Just for future reference, show the computer screen.