Is there a feature like "history" in Google Chrome DevTools Console?

Шариков Владислав

Jun 19, 2017, 1:53:22 AM6/19/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Hi!

Sometimes I want to repeat command which I did may be 4-5 commands ago. To do this I need to press UPARROW button 4-5 times.

Linux systems has utility named "history". I can write "history" and I will get list of previous commands. If I write "history N" I will get N previous commands. After that I can repeat command by "!M" and command number M will be repeated.

Is there any chance that DevTools has same feature?

PhistucK

Jun 19, 2017, 1:55:15 AM6/19/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
While it does not have that feature, if you type the beginning of that command, it will show automatically completion from your history as well.

PhistucK

Шариков Владислав

Jun 29, 2017, 10:18:50 AM6/29/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Do you mean this? https://image.prntscr.com/image/hL85SfrKRaaLJxummf3qow.png

Thats why if this feature is possible, then we need $history or something like this (like $0, for example)