How To Get User Agent Stylesheet from Debugger Protocol

Sam

Oct 1, 2015, 1:57:44 AM10/1/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Hello,

I am trying to get User agent stylesheet using the chrome Remote debugging protocol, but it seems it is just returning the regular stylesheet but not the user agent stylesheet.

What I have done so far:
I am using the Web socket APIs of the protocol and I have attached a listener on CSS.styleSheetAdded event.
But unfortunately it is only returning the regular stylesheet.

Whereas the chrome dev tools shows the user agent stylesheet in the element section and I guess it is also using the same protocol what I am using.

Can anyone please help, what I am missing here and how I can retrieve the user agent stylesheet.

Thanks,
Sam

PhistucK

Oct 1, 2015, 2:04:24 AM10/1/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Actually, the Developer Tools is not returning the user-agent stylesheet per se, it is only returning the matching rules for the currently selected element (you cannot see the full stylesheet).

PhistucK