Disable Workspace for Elements

Thomas Radigewski

Jun 10, 2018, 7:04:43 AM6/10/18
to Chrome DevTools
Is there a way to disable the Workspace feature for the Elements tab and have only the source tab to write back to the file system?

I would like to use Elemente to try some changes. Unfortunately these changes are also stored to the filesystem. If you just try something this will mess up your code.

Regrads
Thomas

Thomas Radigewski

Jul 6, 2018, 8:26:24 AM7/6/18
to Chrome DevTools
Any suggestions? Does my question make sense?
Could this be a useful feature request?

rafi ansari

Jul 11, 2018, 9:41:13 AM7/11/18
to Chrome DevTools
thanks, I did not found any option ti disable workspace. I dont know what to do to make it done. btw.. is it possible with Javascript..? or through any language...?