Responsive Web Design Tester Addon

Jim Ord

Apr 6, 2015, 3:56:45 AM4/6/15
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
How do I get the true size of the various popup windows (representing the various mobile devices) available in this extension?
I am using the following php code at the moment, which shows the parent window dimensions.
if(!isset($_GET['SC']))
{
/* This code will be executed if screen resolution has not been detected.*/
echo "<script language='JavaScript'>
<!--
document.location=\"$PHP_SELF?SC=1&W=\"+screen.width+\"&H=\"+screen.height;
//-->
</script>";
}
else
{
/* This code will be executed after screen resolution is detected.*/
if(isset($_GET['W']) && isset($_GET['H']))
{
// Resolution  detected
$width = $_GET['W'];
$height = $_GET['H'];
if($width>640)
{
?>
/****************************** some code for wide screen mobiles ********************************
<?php
}
    }
}
?>

PhistucK

Apr 8, 2015, 9:42:20 AM4/8/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
This group discusses the Developer Tools feature of Google Chrome and not general web development issues.
Please, use the relevant forums of the extension instead.

PhistucK