Deactivate breakpoints shortcut.

Philip G

Aug 24, 2015, 1:10:51 PM8/24/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
I would like a quick way to deactivate breakpoints.  (not to be confused with disable breakpoints)

This would enable me to
1) 'deactivate breakpoints',
2) refresh page to receive my new uncached javascript
3) reactivate breakpoints,
4) step through my breakpoints to work on my current issue.

Thanks :)

Yury Semikhatsky

Aug 24, 2015, 1:20:29 PM8/24/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
When you reload inspected page from DevTools all breakpoints will automatically be deactivated until reload so you don't need to take any special action for that. See https://developer.chrome.com/devtools/docs/javascript-debugging#long-resume for more details.

If you feel like this is not enough and it would still make sense to add a shortcut please create feature request at crbug.com/new

Thanks,
Yury