Submitting Your Patch For Review: add yourself to the AUTHORS file

Oleksii Kadurin

Dec 8, 2016, 3:58:01 PM12/8/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
HI! According to the documentation
If it’s your first patch, you’ll need to create an account on codereview.chromium.org and make sure to add yourself to the AUTHORS file. (example).
But it's not clear for me which AUTHORS file I should use. Because there are many of them inside the chromium project.
Thanks for your answer!

PhistucK

Dec 8, 2016, 4:06:18 PM12/8/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
If you are contributing to Chromium, this is the one (like the example shows) -

PhistucK

Oleksii Kadurin

Dec 8, 2016, 4:51:05 PM12/8/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Thank you! From the example link it's not clear where that file is located. But the link you've provided clearly show the location.

PhistucK

Dec 8, 2016, 5:19:19 PM12/8/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
You might have been able to infer it from the other files (third_party/WebKit - only one such path in Chromium, I believe).

PhistucK