how to open file/line in sources tab from extension

Andrey Sidorov

Jan 12, 2017, 8:28:40 PM1/12/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Hi,

What's the easiest way to programmatically open location in devtools source tab? ( ideally, reverse-source mapped or workspace-mapped )

I want to create extension that helps to navigate from dom element to source code that created the element ( react jsx, with the help of https://www.npmjs.com/package/babel-plugin-transform-react-jsx-source ) I already have this working very well in my setup ( clicking on the element opens file/line in Atom ) but this requires running local server passing messages to Atom, want to try to have it integrated with DevTools now.

Cheers!
Andrey