Saving CSS won't work, refresh and changes are gone

Johnny Five

Apr 13, 2015, 12:56:14 AM4/13/15
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
Any changes I make by editing elements in DevTools aren't there after saving and refreshing.

How can I open a page, change a color, save, refresh, and have the color be the new one?

PhistucK

Apr 13, 2015, 12:58:56 AM4/13/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Have you set up a workspace and mapped the URLs to local files?

PhistucK