Keeping selected frame in Console Page context?

gasp...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2015, 4:20:30 PM6/18/15
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!

I am developing some application, which is embedded to another sites using iframe.
And in simulated environment I also use the same setup for development.

And after each page load I am forced to select my iframe again and again from drop-down - because DevTools forget selection on page refresh.

Are there any way to fix it?

Are there any suggestions how UI for that could look like - may be I'll be able to add this feature to the DevTools code myself and submit a patch ;)

Thanks in advance!

Andrey Lushnikov

Jun 19, 2015, 12:10:57 PM6/19/15
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com