Device viewer broken in Chrome(65) can only see part of view.

Marcus Williams

Mar 9, 2018, 9:58:47 AM3/9/18
to Chrome DevTools
The device viewer seems to have broken when I updated to the lastest version of Chrome. A vast majority of the view can't be seen as you'll see on the screenshot. This happens on all device sizes.

hd

Mar 9, 2018, 2:35:45 PM3/9/18
to Chrome DevTools
Same here. I am facing this issue since last 2 days.

Pavel Feldman

Mar 9, 2018, 2:37:15 PM3/9/18
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
This is a known issue and we are working on testing the fix. M65 will be updated for all users as soon as testing is completed (tentatively mid next week). Sorry for inconvenience.

Antonio Bertucci

Mar 12, 2018, 6:52:26 AM3/12/18
to Chrome DevTools
Any News?? why only someone are afteted by this problem

Pavel Feldman

Mar 12, 2018, 1:55:42 PM3/12/18
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
M65 Mac roll out is suspended until there is a better stable fix, that's why only those updated are affected.

bogdan.g...@frosmo.com

Mar 13, 2018, 7:00:27 AM3/13/18
to Chrome DevTools
Apparently this only happens when dev tools window is undocked into a separate window.

Sean Adams

Mar 13, 2018, 10:37:07 AM3/13/18
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
It's happening for me even when DevTools is docked.

Pavel Feldman

Mar 13, 2018, 4:13:53 PM3/13/18
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Please update your Chrome via chrome://chrome or  chrome://settings/help to fix the issue. Sorry for inconvenience.

Kingsley Liao

Mar 14, 2018, 5:25:46 AM3/14/18
to Chrome DevTools
thank you for the quick fix