Continue To Here Gesture - Does It Work For You?

PhistucK

Aug 16, 2017, 4:40:29 AM8/16/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools, Pavel Feldman
I am trying to use the Continue To Here gesture. I hold Control (on Windows) and -
- Nothing seems to be highlighted, or something is highlighted for a fraction of a second and only when you move the mouse or press Control again.
- If I hover over a relevant statement (I am basically guessing the highlighted statements here), the cursor changes to the link cursor (a hand) for a fraction of a second. Clicking on it does nothing.
- In certain timings and locations, Control + clicking would indeed continue to that statement. But those are very rare.
- If you are not looking at the original code (meaning, you use a source map, or prettify the source in the Developer Tools feature itself), nothing is highlighted and nothing can be clicked.

The feature currently behaves erratically and is not usable for me.
Does anyone else experience the same behavior?

PhistucK
Continue-To-Here-Gesture.webm

Pavel Feldman

Aug 16, 2017, 1:11:13 PM8/16/17