F11 doesn't work

mint...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2015, 12:38:22 PM4/2/15
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
When I set a break point under the Sources tab it stops on the break point. But when I click F11 or the step into function, it doesn't work. It moves to the next function even if I have break points set inside the function I want to step into. ???

PhistucK

Apr 2, 2015, 1:13:14 PM4/2/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
If you can show some code (put that function in a file and call it, try to break on it and if you cannot, post it, otherwise, something might be wrong with your code), that would be help us investigate a bit more.

PhistucK