Green screen when Inspect Element is active

Gregor Ackermann

Jul 27, 2015, 8:00:07 AM7/27/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Suddenly, when ever I open Inspect element (Developer tools) my screen goes green. In top left corner it says "mousewheel listener" and in top right corner "Compositor frame time"- I attach the screenshot as well.

Anyone knows how I can turn it off?

Thx.
Screen Shot 2015-07-27 at 11.18.59.png

PhistucK

Jul 27, 2015, 8:03:52 AM7/27/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
You activated the features in the Rendering drawer.
Press Control + ` (or Control + ~ or Escape), go to the Rendering tab and untick any ticked feature.

PhistucK