New google Chrome window on a SECOND monitor

Wesley Bentvelzen

Apr 8, 2015, 7:16:05 AM4/8/15
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
Dear lads,

Im an IT guy and im just scripting around. But i stumble upon something and i have no clue what it could be.
I have 2 scripts at the moment, and when I run 1 of them i will get a new window of google chrome with a specific site on my second screen in full screen mode.
Now i want to run the second script and i want that to open on my first screen, only this opens on the second screen as well.
These are the scripts im using:
Script 1:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" "http://www.youtube.com" --window-position=2000,100 --kiosk
exit

Script 2:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" "http://www.hotmail.com" --window-position=0,0 --new-window --kiosk
pause

You can see that I used a different window position on script 1.

Could someone help me because I really cant find this problem. I already tried to change the command orders and i started both batch files in a different order. But still no progress.

P.S: I used 2 random sites because the sites that i wanna use are private ones for work, also the --start-fullscreen isn't visible here because this option is already in my private URLs.

PhistucK

Apr 8, 2015, 9:32:35 AM4/8/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
This group discusses the Developer Tools feature of Google Chrome and not general Chrome issues.
Use the product forums, or chromium-discuss instead.

PhistucK

Message has been deleted

PhistucK

Apr 8, 2015, 2:18:14 PM4/8/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
I do not know Hanna (and a link to the original discussion, if it is public, would have been helpful), but she is wrong and this is not the right group, unless your issue involves the Developer Tools feature, which it does not seem to involve.
(Note that she did offer two options and you chose the latter)
My guess is that it is a generic reply, anyway.

PhistucK

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 5:08 PM, Wesley Bentvelzen <wmbn...@gmail.com> wrote:
This is odd.
I posted this problem on a different platform before and your " colleague" redirected me to Chrome Developer Tools Forum. This is her email:

Hi Wesley,

Thanks for posting! This forum is mainly for questions and discussion related to Chrome on an every-day basis. I think your question would be better suited for developers, so I recommend you visit the Chromium forums or Chrome Developer Tools Forum where you might be able to get more knowledgeable insight on this.

Best of luck,
Hanna.

I'm confused right now.