What group is there for asking questions about the javascript implementation in Chrome?

David Thielen

Jun 17, 2014, 5:50:34 PM6/17/14
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all;

What group is the best place for questions like this:

What is the downside of setting Object.__proto__ on an object? (In my case we pass objects using the web worker postMessage() and when we receive the object passed, it has all the data but the methods have been stripped off. Setting __proto__ restores that.)

thanks - dave

PhistucK

Jun 18, 2014, 2:41:46 AM6/18/14
to Google Chrome Developer Tools