Log all network requests to a file

ashar...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2013, 12:17:17 AM3/19/13
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
Hello

Is there some way for all network requests/responses to be logged to a file? I'd like every response from every click logged to a file.

Thanks
A.R.

Vsevolod Vlasov

Mar 19, 2013, 2:50:41 AM3/19/13
to ashar...@gmail.com, Google Chrome Developer Tools
You can save network log as HAR using Network Panel's context menu.

ashar rizqi

Mar 19, 2013, 12:44:56 PM3/19/13
to Vsevolod Vlasov, Google Chrome Developer Tools
Thank you Vsevolod.

What I'm looking for is an option where I can specify an output file and all network requests and responses get put into the output file automatically without me having to manually right click and save. If its not an option is there someone who can help develop this? I can also pair program on this with someone.

Thanks
Ashar

Vsevolod Vlasov

Mar 19, 2013, 2:46:37 PM3/19/13
to ashar rizqi, Google Chrome Developer Tools
You might want to have a look on DevTools extension API for network: http://developer.chrome.com/extensions/devtools.network.html

Andrey Kosyakov

Mar 19, 2013, 4:58:55 PM3/19/13
to Vsevolod Vlasov, ashar rizqi, Google Chrome Developer Tools
Alternatively, if you need this extension to work without DevTools front-end being opened, you can have a look at chrome.webRequest API:

Deepak Chaudhary

Oct 19, 2016, 6:08:38 AM10/19/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools, ashar...@gmail.com
Did you find any solution for this problem?

Blaise Bruer

Oct 19, 2016, 5:42:09 PM10/19/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools, ashar...@gmail.com
Checkout: chrome://net-internals/.

You could also write your own service that connects to the devtools protocol and logs to a file.

You can also use a proxy that will sit between chrome and the internet to log data.

Paul Irish

小樱

Jan 21, 2018, 3:21:39 PM1/21/18
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
--log-net-log=C:\some_path\some_file_name.json

在 2013年3月19日星期二 UTC+8下午12:17:17,ashar...@gmail.com写道:

Kayce Basques

Jan 22, 2018, 2:58:39 PM1/22/18
On Sunday, January 21, 2018 at 12:21:39 PM UTC-8, 小樱 wrote:
--log-net-log=C:\some_path\some_file_name.json

Looks like it works. Cool!

小樱

Jan 22, 2018, 3:05:57 PM1/22/18
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
http://bbs.itzmx.com/thread-20831-1-1.html

在 2018年1月23日星期二 UTC+8上午3:58:39,Kayce Basques写道:

小樱

Jan 22, 2018, 3:07:38 PM1/22/18
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
我昨天通过它解决了nginx输出net::ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR错误问题,希望能帮助你