Developer Tools has GIANT FONTS and cannot be reset?

Peter Kosenko

Jan 16, 2017, 12:28:27 AM1/16/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
WTF?  Developer Tools is suddenly GIANT FONTS, but there is nowhere that I know that I pressed to make it that way and no documentation that tells me how to downsize it back to normal size.

Using regular Chrome window zoom seems to have no effect.

This seems to be one of those accidental chrome undocumented shortcut key things.  You accidentally hit the wrong key and you can never find WHERE in CHROME the setting is made to fix the problem.

giant_chrome.png

PhistucK

Jan 16, 2017, 12:30:34 AM1/16/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Undock the Developer Tools (click on the three dots menu and select the leftmost icon on the first line) and press Control + 0.
Does that work?

I guess it might be good to add zoom options to that menu as well for unintended cases.

PhistucK