Certain images(column) disappeared in a bootstrap theme Chrome only.

Steve Deshaies

Oct 7, 2015, 2:13:24 AM10/7/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
You can see the theme here:

It had been rendering fine in all browsers - now the 2nd column shows no images or the hover affect  - Chrome only.
Firefox, Safari, Edge and mobile(single column) have no issues. This happened about 3 weeks ago. Before then
it worked fine in all browsers.

Any help or suggestions, I would greatly appreciate. And Thank You in advance.

Steve

PhistucK

Oct 7, 2015, 2:25:03 AM10/7/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
When I remove overflow: hidden or -webkit-column-width: 200px, the issue is resolved. This is a browser issue. You can avoid the multiple column for now.
You can star crbug.com/540541 for updates.

However, this is the wrong group. Next time, please, use stackoverflow.com for web development issues. If you are pretty sure this is a Chrome issue, use crbug.com to report it as an issue (or star an existing issue, if you can find a similar one).

Note - please, continue the discussion elsewhere.

PhistucK