Deleting an entry in indexedDB not possible?

David Paz

Jan 4, 2018, 5:11:28 AM1/4/18
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Hi,

good day. I was wondering if it is possible to delete an entry (please note I don't want to wipe my database, just delete a key) from local storage, specifically from indexedDB storage.

thanks in advance,
David

Kayce Basques

Jan 4, 2018, 5:49:36 PM1/4/18
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Yup! Select the element then click Delete Selected (the X button).

David Paz

Jan 5, 2018, 9:50:34 AM1/5/18
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Hi Kayce,

thanks for answering! At this point I only wonder what have I wrong. I can not select anything. Please check my attached screen shot. All entries are like in read only mode

Info:
Chrome Version 63.0.3239.108 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Ubuntu 16.04

thanks again,
David
Selection_009.png

Kayce Basques

Jan 8, 2018, 5:28:51 PM1/8/18
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
I can reproduce. It's not working on Chrome 63. My guess is that the feature was introduced in Chrome 64 or 65. If you can download Canary, you can run the latest (albeit unstable) Chrome code.