Google Cloud Sync and IndexedDB

Jake B

Dec 17, 2017, 1:50:35 AM12/17/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Hi there, I've got a quick question for the experts.

Let's say I have a laptop and desktop, and maybe a couple other devices, and I'm logged into Chrome with the same account across all of them. Then I visit a website that saves small chunks of JSON off into the offline IndexedDB storage that Chrome provides, and I'd reeeeaaaalllly like to have that JSON available across all devices. Does Chrome Account sync already provide that functionality? And if not, what are my options for syncing such stuff? Attached is a screenshot of Chrome Dev Tools showing the storage in question that I hope I can sync.

For context: I'm setting up stuff for my D&D game using OrcPub, and they have an awesome battle builder located here: http://www.orcpub.com/dungeons-and-dragons/5th-edition/combat-tracker - This tracker can save the battles exactly as they are using IndexedDB, and this would be incredibly useful to me if I could just sync those saved battles across devices. Also, I'm running Chrome (Stable) across several desktop environments including a few different Linux's and Windows.

Cheers,

Jake

Dev tools screenshot: