Error loading client_secret.json ?!

Konstantinos Fotiadis

May 19, 2016, 10:45:54 AM5/19/16
to Google Calendar API
I am not using Gradle, so it might be something with that. But I get the following errors.

May 19, 2016 10:38:06 AM com.google.api.client.util.store.FileDataStoreFactory setPermissionsToOwnerOnly
WARNING: unable to change permissions for everybody: C:\Users\Konstantinos\.store\calendar_sample
May 19, 2016 10:38:06 AM com.google.api.client.util.store.FileDataStoreFactory setPermissionsToOwnerOnly
WARNING: unable to change permissions for owner: C:\Users\Konstantinos\.store\calendar_sample
JSON EXISTS [true] @ C:\SMOKE-BAE\.\client_secret.json
java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.io.Reader.<init>(Unknown Source)
at java.io.InputStreamReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.hellas.smoke.googleCalendar.CalendarSample.authorize(CalendarSample.java:87)
at com.hellas.smoke.googleCalendar.CalendarSample.main(CalendarSample.java:111)

It is having issues with loading the client_secret.json

I hardcoded the path in and still have this issue...I also broke out the InputStream

File f = new File("C:/SMOKE-BAE/client_secret.json");
System.out.println("JSON EXISTS [" + f.exists() + "] @ " + f.getAbsolutePath());
InputStream cs = CalendarSample.class.getResourceAsStream("C:/SMOKE-BAE/client_secret.json");
GoogleClientSecrets clientSecrets = GoogleClientSecrets.load(JSON_FACTORY, new InputStreamReader(cs));

The variable cs is null. The file is located as you can see in the debug print outs at the top.

Thanks, Kosta