v3 Calendar API Batch Submission.

Sandip Shah

Apr 23, 2012, 3:47:41 PM4/23/12
to google-ca...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Has anyone run into this - I am submitting calendar events using the batch process and the events are created fine.  However, in the response that I get for the batch that is processed, I get the "id" of only the first event created.

Is this a bug, or am I reading the documentation incorrectly?  I am expecting the response to contain the ids of all the events created (and errors for the ones that were not created).

Sandip

Mark

Aug 24, 2012, 10:33:50 PM8/24/12
to google-ca...@googlegroups.com
HI Sandip,

If you know how to do a batch in Google Calendar API v3, would you like to give some paid assistance to me on my project?

Thanks,
Mark

Sandip Shah

Aug 27, 2012, 10:00:07 AM8/27/12
to google-ca...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark,

I would need to find some time to do this for you, and am too tied up in the middle of multiple projects.

By when do you need to get this done?

Thanks,

Sandip

Mark Winstein

Aug 27, 2012, 10:06:29 AM8/27/12
to google-ca...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sandip,

Thank you very much for responding.

Please advise me of your price and the earliest delivery date that works for you and I will let you know if that will fit with our needs.

While this project is urgent for us, we understand that finding the answers for this question may not be so easy, and that we'll have to work within the constraints of whoever actually can achieve the goal.

Best regards,
Mark

Himanshu Jain

Jul 24, 2013, 5:43:57 AM7/24/13
to google-ca...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am creating my app in ASP.NET. Currently i am not using batch system in my apps as i didn't get the proper documentation for this. If possible would be able to help me in creating the batch. As currently i am bale to delete, update Event as well as Calendar.
Sandip

Mark Winstein

Jul 24, 2013, 9:39:17 AM7/24/13
to google-ca...@googlegroups.com
We found a fellow from China on Elance who was able to demonstrate success with PHP while making his bid on Elance. However my client pulled the plug on the project instead of hiring this subcontractor so we never saw the actual code. If you have an Elance account, I could direct you to this coder.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Google Calendar API" group.