Issue 1838 in google-caja: not clear how to run AMD loader test

googl...@googlecode.com

Aug 10, 2013, 1:51:20 PM8/10/13
to google-ca...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 1838 by d...@madmode.com: not clear how to run AMD loader test
http://code.google.com/p/google-caja/issues/detail?id=1838

What revision of the cajoler exhibits the problem? On what browser and OS?

Using Chrome 28.0.1500.71 on Linux

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. check out caja Rev: 5049
2. cd google-caja-read-only/src/com/google/caja/ses
3. xdg-open explicit.html

What is the expected output?

AMD loader test...succeeded

What do you see instead?

AMD loader test...failed: Error: NetworkError: DOM Exception 19

Opening it as file:// clearly won't work. I could perhaps have figured that
out, but it felt like guesswork.

I was just hoping to see something either in or near explicit.html that
says "serve this up via http and load it in a browser".

Using tools/httpdhere.py from the ses directory doesn't work either; it has
to be started from the project root.

Also, kpreid tells me I should be looking at the chrome dev console for
diagnostics. While fairly obvious, that would be a reassuring clue to find
documented as well.

issue notifications to this address.

googl...@googlecode.com

Aug 10, 2013, 2:03:12 PM8/10/13
to google-ca...@googlegroups.com
Updates:
Labels: SES

Comment #1 on issue 1838 by erights: not clear how to run AMD loader test
http://code.google.com/p/google-caja/issues/detail?id=1838

googl...@googlecode.com

Feb 15, 2015, 2:58:09 PM2/15/15
to google-ca...@googlegroups.com