Issue 1969 in google-caja: jquery-timepicker stopped working with Caja sometimes last week

googl...@googlecode.com

Jul 6, 2015, 6:34:47 AM7/6/15
to google-ca...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium Component-Other

New issue 1969 by artur.bo...@trbls.com: jquery-timepicker stopped working
with Caja sometimes last week
https://code.google.com/p/google-caja/issues/detail?id=1969

<script type="text/javascript"
src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.11.1/jquery.min.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://jonthornton.github.io/jquery-timepicker/jquery.timepicker.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="http://jonthornton.github.io/jquery-timepicker/jquery.timepicker.css">

<input id="basicExample" type="text" class="time ui-timepicker-input">

<script>

$(function() {
$('#basicExample').timepicker();
alert("this message is not displayed")
});

</script>

issue notifications to this address.

googl...@googlecode.com

Jul 6, 2015, 4:00:41 PM7/6/15
to google-ca...@googlegroups.com

Comment #1 on issue 1969 by artur.bo...@trbls.com: jquery-timepicker
stopped working with Caja sometimes last week
https://code.google.com/p/google-caja/issues/detail?id=1969

Here is the example on the existing website. It doesn't work with Caja but
it works perfectly fine in Chrome browser, when the website accessed
directly:

http://caja.appspot.com/#http://jonthornton.github.io/jquery-timepicker/

googl...@googlecode.com

Jul 28, 2015, 6:32:06 PM7/28/15
to google-ca...@googlegroups.com

Comment #2 on issue 1969 by artur.bo...@trbls.com: jquery-timepicker
stopped working with Caja sometimes last week
https://code.google.com/p/google-caja/issues/detail?id=1969

has anyone checked why this doesn't work?

Cheers

googl...@googlecode.com

Jul 28, 2015, 6:57:18 PM7/28/15
to google-ca...@googlegroups.com

Comment #3 on issue 1969 by metaw...@gmail.com: jquery-timepicker stopped
There's only one developer working on Caja, and he's part-time. So no, no
one has checked this. If you check it, figure out the problem, and provide
a patch, it's far more likely that it will get repaired quickly.

Mark S. Miller

Jul 28, 2015, 7:05:01 PM7/28/15
to Google Caja Discuss
Two: I am working on SES which is also part of Caja.

Agreed on the rest.

    Cheers,
    --MarkM

googl...@googlecode.com

Jul 29, 2015, 1:51:24 PM7/29/15
to google-ca...@googlegroups.com

Comment #4 on issue 1969 by eri...@google.com: jquery-timepicker stopped
Caja has migrated to Github. This code.google site is deprecated and will
eventually be retired. Please file all new Caja bugs on the new issue
tracker at https://github.com/google/caja/issues