Import failed due to a server error. The error code is bX-z9vkvi

Frank Jr. Hanley

Jan 24, 2012, 8:39:29 PM1/24/12
to Google Blog Converters
Hello,

I have looked at other posts about failed imports and I have a
different error. I get the error code is bX-z9vkvi.

Any ideas?

Brett Morgan

Jan 24, 2012, 9:40:06 PM1/24/12
to google-blog...@googlegroups.com
Hi Frank,

Can you please supply your import file?

brett

Brett Morgan

Developer Relations Engineer, Blogger

Frank

Jan 27, 2012, 4:05:12 PM1/27/12
to google-blog...@googlegroups.com
Hello, it looks like it was a bad file. I had one from early 2011 that worked. I lost 8 months of stuff, but that is better than losing over a years postings. Thanks
Sent from my MetroPCS Android Device

Brett Morgan

Jan 31, 2012, 2:39:05 AM1/31/12
to google-blog...@googlegroups.com
Hi Frank,

If you are willing to give me the "bad" import file, I am happy to use it as an example file for hunting issues in our import pipeline.

brett