Recommendations on how to work with multi developers in the same GAS project.

Fernando Falcao

Sep 14, 2021, 10:22:13 PM9/14/21
to Google Apps Script Community
Hello everyone!

I would like to know how you work in a GAS project where you have more than one developer with the need to work at the same time?

Inside GAS project we split the scripts in different files but whenever a developer save any change in his file the whole project is saved with his version and hence overwrite what others created...

Is there a recommendation to work in this type of scenario?

Thanks for your guidance,
Fernando

Andrew Roberts

Sep 15, 2021, 7:36:59 AM9/15/21
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Take a look at the link here. The GDoc also contains links to various other dev flows out there.

Fernando Falcao

Sep 15, 2021, 9:35:23 AM9/15/21
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Andrew!

I will definitely take a look in this document!!
Thanks a lot,
Fernando

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Google Apps Script Community" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-apps-script-community/CAN1QPJRSkPd9%2Bvf_NhuGvUtyLAzTbn3SP4vdz6n-RimGOGL2Kg%40mail.gmail.com.

Emerson Maia

Sep 19, 2021, 4:14:44 AM9/19/21
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
Good morning, if you use github, for you to use git in your projects and just package the project using parcel and to run locally using nodemon so you can control the versions of your project.