Get Feeds from manager account using Workspace API

maarofi

Jan 19, 2022, 5:51:01 PM1/19/22
to Google Apps Script Community
Greetings Folks,

I hope you all are safe and doing great. Using the Google Workspace API, I want to get feeds from manager account. All the feeds from client account should be retrieved using their manager account. To understand this, please have a look at the attached screenshot. When "Lindsay Lane" or "Peter McCloud" (the client) accounts do something in workspace, this information should be logged in their manager account. And later, I want to retrieve activity information of all clients from the one manager account using the Workspace API.

I am not sure if it is possible? Can you please guide me on this? any help would be really appreciated.
Screenshot_21.png

maarofi

Jan 19, 2022, 5:52:46 PM1/19/22
to Google Apps Script Community
I want to build a local React Dashboard, that will consume these information retrieved from Google Workspace API. Since the backend API integration is in Javascript and Google Script, that is why I am asking here. If this is not the right place, I really would appreciate being guided on to the right forum.

Thank you

Martin Hawksey

Jan 20, 2022, 3:18:15 AM1/20/22
to Google Apps Script Community
Hi there - I have to confess from the screenshot you shared I don't recognise this as coming from any of the various Workspace APIs. It looked like the data feed was from a third party CRM rather than directly from Workspace. Can you clarify which product in Workspace you are using?

Aamir Khan Maarofi

Jan 20, 2022, 6:34:09 AM1/20/22
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
Yes, It is from a third party CRM but I want to mimic this on my own react dashboard but the data has to be fetched from Google Google Workspace Manager Account.

I was all the activity and Feeds for all product  and clients  to be fetched from Google Workspace.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Google Apps Script Community" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-apps-script-community/CAEZbQn8Wxj8s5Qm1zHMcM4EKL-tgpT87brtZfq-c%2B1vzq_rSOw%40mail.gmail.com.