provisioning api rejecting calls

Martin Sager

Oct 3, 2012, 1:54:53 PM10/3/12
to google-app...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We are utilizing the provisioning APIs to manage our Google Group for Business membership. We use 10 drivers or connections to sync changes to groups from our Enterprise Directory system to our Google Apps domain. Our domain has a large user base, over 140,000 users and 90,000 groups. Yesterday the API started returning failures along with this link.  http://www.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=86640

We examined the longs on our end and determined that we did not push any more data than we normally do. Our systems have been running for 6 months with this same configuration. There are other drivers that push people and password data originating from the same IP address which are operating fine.

I've taken the steps documented in the link and called support. Are there any other suggestions or strategies to figure out why our normal traffic is being rejected or flagged as suspicious?

Martin Sager
University of Michigan