Duplicate user login in accounts report api

Mikolaj

Oct 12, 2012, 5:37:49 AM10/12/12
to google-app...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
we create users in our domain using provisioning api. When creating users we always provide given name and surname (as they are required).
In accounts report for our domain I found two entries with the same user login. One was created about a minute after another. One has no surname or given name set and has never logged in.
Report shows different 'account_id' for both users.
However, when using provisioning api I can access only one of these accounts (the one that has surname, given name an has logged in since creation).
I can't find the other account in any way - provisioning api allows only to access accounts by their login. Obviously in the domain console I can also find only one of the users.

How is it possible that two users with the same login exist in one domain? And is there any way to delete the invalid user?

Best regards,
Mikolaj