Email Migration API and 'Important' label

unlimit

Sep 13, 2012, 4:04:56 AM9/13/12
to google-app...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Every gmail account has system(default) Labels like 'Sent Mail', 'Inbox', 'Starred', 'Important'...
Almost for all system label, Email Migration API has <apps:mailItemProperty> : IS_SENT, IS_INBOX, IS_STARRED..
Only 'Important' doesn't have mailItemProperty.

I tried to mark email as 'Important' with <apps:label> element, but:
1. for <apps:label labelName="Important"/>  Email Migration API creates new label with name 'Migrated/Important'
2. for <apps:label labelName="[Gmail]/Important"/> Email Migration API creates new label name '[Gmail]/Important'

I want to use system(default) label 'Important', and put there all 'Important' emails.
How can I do this with Email Migration API?

Thanks