How to get Account Last Login Date using Two Legged OAuth

Ashish

Sep 7, 2012, 8:44:09 AM9/7/12
to google-app...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
   Is there a way to fetch Account information like Last Login Date, Creation Date etc. using 2 Legged OAuth mechanism. I know we can fetch this information via Reporting API but as far as i know they dont allow using 2 Legged OAuth mechanism ? Is there any other way to get this data via 2 Legged OAuth?

Thanks
Ashish

Chaskiel Grundman

Oct 2, 2012, 10:39:13 AM10/2/12
to google-app...@googlegroups.com
This doesn't answer the question you actually asked, but for things which require admin credentials (rather than user-specific credentials), you don't really need to use 2-legged oauth. Provide the app with an access token belonging to an administrator, authorized for the api scopes you want the app to use. You can even use a dedicated admin account that does not correspond to a person for this purpose.

Ashish

Oct 3, 2012, 6:45:24 AM10/3/12
to google-app...@googlegroups.com
The issue here is we are a third party system just trying to collect data from another companies Google Apps account. They have authorized us to collect data from some of the feeds by adding our account to their admin console. There is no way they will give us acces to their admin account for us to be able to fetch the data. Thats the reason i was checking if i can fetch this data just like the way i am fetching other data(document permissions/site permissions/users/accounts etc.)

Thanks
Ashish