Groups API

Alf Anc

Apr 21, 2012, 4:19:40 PM4/21/12
to Google Apps Domain Information and Management APIs
Hi

How long does it normally take to get access to he Groups API? I
requested access on Tuesday/Wednesday but have not heard anything yet

Anyone know who I can chase this up with?

Thanks very much

Claudio Cherubino

Apr 21, 2012, 4:22:38 PM4/21/12
to google-app...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alf,

As per the documentation, it takes up to a week for the requests to be approved:

Claudio

Alf Anc

Apr 23, 2012, 4:00:12 AM4/23/12
to google-app...@googlegroups.com