Update WebClip : Execution of request failed

Alaeddine GALLAS

Oct 23, 2012, 12:53:32 PM10/23/12
to google-app...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I'am new with the API ! I'am trying to build some console app to auto setting emails for my domain !
I add our domain to google app and link it with google server !
( So I'm able to receive and send mail )

I tried to do one think : Disable WebClip using this Code !

class Program
    {
        static void Main(string[] args)
        {
            GoogleMailSettingsService service = new GoogleMailSettingsService("hypradev.com", "HypraDev");
            service.setUserCredentials("alaeddin...@hypradev.com", "********");
            try
            {
                service.UpdateWebclip("alaeddine.gallas", "false");
            }
            catch (Exception ex)
            {
                Console.WriteLine(ex.Message);
            }
            Console.ReadLine();
        }
}

Console output :

I tried also to retrieve labels but it throw me the same exception !

Did I miss something ? Did I have to enable something in the domain management portal ?
What I have to do to make thins code run ?