How can i sync the developers account/apps in my website.

Dev Bench

Oct 18, 2012, 5:07:39 AM10/18/12
to google-app...@googlegroups.com
I am developing a apps store in php.

My client requirement is like

"To add an external account, simply register your Username and Password on {MY PROJECT} and go to Account Settings where you can sync your Android Developer console account (google play developer account). By clicking on “Add New,” you’ll be able to follow the directions and link your account(s) effortlessly. Also in My App tab under each and every developer you need to fetch all the developers apps which are hosted on google play."

How can i achieve this?

Please Suggest if any one know about it.

Thanks & Regards

Rajesh