GAM 4.22 not able to be install.

sathya shah

Jun 22, 2017, 6:29:29 AM6/22/17
to GAM for G Suite
Hi Team,

When i try to install gam 4.22 in our client server i am getting the error "ERROR: [Errno 10061] No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it", but i can able to install Gam 4.1 version in the same server with out any issue.  Could you please assist to install gam 4.22 version

Thanks,
Sathya R

Ross Scroggs

Jun 22, 2017, 2:21:25 PM6/22/17
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Sathya,

What are you doing when you get the error message?
If you already have 4.1 working, install the new executable and copy client_secrets.json, oauth2.txt and oauth2service.json from the 4.1 directory to the 4.22 directory.
You don't need a new project.

Ross

sathya shah

Jun 25, 2017, 7:09:21 PM6/25/17
to GAM for G Suite
Hi Ross,

I tried the same way as updated below, i have installed the new executable and copy client_secrets.json, oauth2.txt and oauth2service.json from the 4.1 directory to the 4.22 directory after complete all the steps i have ran the gam version command getting the same error  "ERROR: [Errno 10061] No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it"

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 9:31 PM, sathya shah <shahs...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Team,

When i try to install gam 4.22 in our client server i am getting the error "ERROR: [Errno 10061] No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it", but i can able to install Gam 4.1 version in the same server with out any issue.  Could you please assist to install gam 4.22 version

Thanks,
Sathya R

Ross Scroggs

Jun 25, 2017, 11:33:46 PM6/25/17
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Sathya,

In the 4.22 directory, make an empty file named noupdatechk.txt.
Do:
gam version
gam oauth info
gam info domain

Ross

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-apps-manager.

sathya shah

Jun 26, 2017, 1:14:35 AM6/26/17
to GAM for G Suite
Hi Ross,

I have tried as per your below suggestion created one empty file name as noupdatechk.txt, but still getting the same error.  I have attached both the screen shot.

GAM.png

sathya shah

Jun 29, 2017, 12:57:03 AM6/29/17
to GAM for G Suite
Hi Ross,

Is there any update?

Thanks

Ross Scroggs

Jun 29, 2017, 11:10:02 AM6/29/17
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Do the following and post screenshot:
cd C:\GAM VERSION 4.22\GAM
dir
gam

Ross

Hi Ross,

sathya shah

Jun 29, 2017, 10:32:13 PM6/29/17
to GAM for G Suite
Hi Ross,

I have posted has you requested screen shot.  Please find it.
Hi Ross,

gam.png

Ross Scroggs

Jun 30, 2017, 9:42:04 AM6/30/17
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Rename noupdatechk.txt.txt to noupdatecheck.txt. I specified the wrong name initially and Windows added an extra .txt.
Issue command and post screenshot.
ren noupdatechk.txt.txt noupdatecheck.txt
dir
gam version
gam info domain

Ross