Re: GAM: Question regarding IMAP visibility of a label

196 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Jay Lee

não lida,
19 de jan. de 2017, 10:22:4319/01/2017
para Seyfried, Michael, google-ap...@googlegroups.com

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 10:08 AM Seyfried, Michael <michael....@ringier.ch> wrote:
Hello Jay,

first of all I would like to thank you for providing such a wonderful tool.

I have one question:
Using GAM it is easily possible to en-/disable IMAP access for an account.
Considering IMAP is ON, is it also possible to en-/disable IMAP visibility of specific labels with GAM?
(IMAP visibility can be manually set in the web interface on a per label basis, however I have neither found a way of doing this in GAM, nor have I seen one of Google's API to expose such a functionality).

Best regards
Michael Seyfried

[ Phone +41 44 259 6583 | Mobile +41 79 201 6363 Mail michael....@ringier.ch ]

--

Jay

Ross Scroggs

não lida,
19 de jan. de 2017, 10:27:4019/01/2017
para google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Michael,

gam <UserTypeEntity> imap|imap4 <Boolean> [noautoexpunge] [expungebehavior archive|deleteforever|trash] [maxfoldersize 0|1000|2000|5000|10000]

gam <UserTypeEntity> show imap|imap4

No

Ross

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 7:22 AM, Jay Lee <jay...@gmail.com> wrote:

Best regards
Michael Seyfried

[ Phone +41 44 259 6583 | Mobile +41 79 201 6363 Mail michael.seyfried@ringier.ch ]

--

Jay

Michael Seyfried

não lida,
19 de jan. de 2017, 14:17:1519/01/2017
para GAM for G Suite
Hello Ross,

thanks a lot for your answer, however I fear I do not understand it completely.
I know the general IMAP commands you mention, but it seems to be impossible to change the visibility (for IMAP) setting of a certain label, which can be done in Google's web interface for settings.

I have not even found a method in Google's own APIs in order to do set visibility (for IMAP) directly, which seems awkward to me.

So does your NO mean, that there is no method at all or just no method in GAM only?

Thanks in advance,
Michael

Am Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2017 16:27:40 UTC+1 schrieb Ross Scroggs:
[...]

19 de jan. de 2017, 15:36:3719/01/2017
para google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Michael,

No as in it's not available in the Gmail API, thus it's not available in Gam.

Ross

bergeronken

não lida,
2 de jul. de 2019, 13:15:0302/07/2019
para GAM for G Suite
Hi Ross,

Is this still the case with 'gam user show labels'? Trying to determine if 'Show in IMAP' reflects in the audit output but does not appear to reflect accurately. If I unselect 'Show in IMAP', and then run gam user show labels, the output is unchanged for value 'labelListVisibility'

ex. -

Clinical Information
    type: user
    id: Label_42
    labelListVisibility: labelShow
    messageListVisibility: show

Thanks
Ken

On Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 3:36:37 PM UTC-5, Ross Scroggs wrote:
Michael,

No as in it's not available in the Gmail API, thus it's not available in Gam.

Ross

Ross Scroggs

Ross Scroggs

não lida,
2 de jul. de 2019, 13:24:3302/07/2019
para google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Ken,

It says nothing about the Show in IMAP option. Talk to Google.

Ross

Ross Scroggs

bergeronken

não lida,
2 de jul. de 2019, 14:46:2802/07/2019
para GAM for G Suite
Thanks Ross. Will do.

Ken

On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 1:24:33 PM UTC-4, Ross Scroggs wrote:
Ken,

It says nothing about the Show in IMAP option. Talk to Google.

Ross

Ross Scroggs

Ross Scroggs
Responder a todos