GAM not finishing processes

Dinsdale Lee

Jun 20, 2017, 10:58:24 AM6/20/17
to GAM for G Suite
Hi everybody!

I'm still learning how to use GAM

and I've been having trouble running
gam csv address.csv gam update user ~Email addres type home streetaddress ~StreetAddress

It would be endlessly feeding me streams of "Finished 0 of 2 processes"

I was wondering if anybody could help me figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Screen Shot 2017-06-20 at 10.32.10 AM.png
address.csv

Jay Lee

Jun 20, 2017, 11:01:31 AM6/20/17
to GAM for G Suite
It's always best to make sure you can properly update one user with a command before trying to do CSV / bulk updates. In this case, your command isn't properly spelled / formatted. Try:

gam update user us...@yourdomain.com address type home streetaddress "123 Main St." primary

-you misspelled address (only one s)
-you need primary at the end of the address information.

Jay

Jay

Dinsdale Lee

Jun 20, 2017, 11:26:55 AM6/20/17
to GAM for G Suite
Thank you so much!

Is there any way to donate to GAM? This has been such a wonderful tool