Create and share folder

Paul Vincent

Apr 23, 2015, 9:36:26 AM4/23/15
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
We currently use GAM to create new student email accounts and allocate them to course-level groups at the same time. What I'm now looking to achieve is to also, as part of that process, create a Gdrive folder in that student's newly created account and share it with another already existing user (their tutor).

From the wiki docs, it looks like this can only be done if you already know the id of the folder. Is there a way to share the folder as it is being created, removing the need for access to the folder's id by the script? Alternatively, can anyone suggest a way of feeding the id into a second script as part of the same process?

Many thanks,

Paul

Ricardo Ardila Vetrovec

Apr 28, 2015, 3:25:00 PM4/28/15
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Your idea sounds great!!!!!!

I have and issue with my api service account, did drive commands works for you? i get error: invalid_grant... can you help me with that?