Max Users in Google Mail/Apps

Joseph Fuoco

Jun 29, 2015, 8:55:44 AM6/29/15
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Anyone know the current maximum limit for Gmail users in Google Apps for Bussines --schools?

Jay Lee

Jun 29, 2015, 9:00:18 AM6/29/15
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com

You mean the maximum number of users you can create in your Google Apps for EDU domain? There's no hard limit I'm aware of. I've interacted with institutions who have 500,000+ users and heard of others reaching a million users. There is of course a upper limit on how many can be created in your domain. If you hit this limit, file a support case requesting more users with your justification (we now have X students, X teachers and X alumni).

Jay