GAM commands

Sharon Barnard

Oct 31, 2014, 1:51:12 PM10/31/14
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to know if there is a list of commands available for reference or if there is a command to use within GAM to produce a list of available commands to run

___________________________________

Anaheim Union High School District
E-mail Confidentiality Notice

This e-mail communication and any attachments, including documents, files, or previous e-mail messages, constitute electronic communications within the scope of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. § 2510 et seq. This e-mail communication may contain non-public, confidential or legally privileged information intended for the sole use of the designated recipient(s). The unauthorized and intentional interception, use, copy or disclosure of such information, or attempt to do so, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful under applicable laws. 18 U.S.C. § 2511. If you have received this e-mail communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the original e-mail from your system.

+KimNilsson

Oct 31, 2014, 2:06:11 PM10/31/14
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com

GoogleAdmin Assaredsskolan

Sep 20, 2016, 5:19:20 AM9/20/16
to Google Apps Manager
I second that. Command list would be awesome.

Ross Scroggs

Sep 20, 2016, 9:42:43 AM9/20/16
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
In Jay's current version (https://github.com/jay0lee/GAM/releases)
there is a file named GamCommands.txt that contains a full syntax description. It is in folder with gam.py/gam.exe.

See here as well: https://gamcheatsheet.com/