Changing primary domain on free tier

Albert

Nov 25, 2016, 7:16:00 PM11/25/16
to GAM for G Suite
Hello,

I have read of people that successfully changed the primary domain on a free tier google apps in the past. However, this does not seem to be possible any longer.

I would like please to confirm if there is still a way to change a primary domain. I no longer use the old domain and I have a new one which I would like to start using. I currently configured it as an alias, however it does not feel comfortable to login with <account>@olddomain.com when the olddomain no longer exists.

Thank you very much.

Jay Lee

Nov 25, 2016, 7:19:12 PM11/25/16
to GAM for G Suite

Change of primary domain is not supported on free edition.

Jay

Jay

Albert