Re: [GAM] Adding multiple users to multiple calendars

✉ Kevin Melillo

Jun 21, 2017, 8:03:39 AM6/21/17
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Not sure if it is possible in the environment, but can you give a group access to read from these calendars?  And add the user to the group?

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 4:11 PM, Dieter Brehm <vtb...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,
I'm planning a bulk creation of users, and in addition to creating email addresses and adding them to groups, I will be adding each user to multiple calendars.
Any suggestions for the best way to do this? My current thought for calendars is to:
Given that I have already created these accounts and have added them to the correct groups,
Have a csv with "first name, last name, email, pass"
Then setup a csv bulk command such as:
gam csv NewUsers.csv gam calendar calendarEmail add read ~UserEmail
and then having a txt file filled with these commands and a row for each calendar these users need, then I would run
gam batch Bulktxt.txt
Is this a reasonable way to do this?

Thanks,

Kevin Melillo
Electronic Communications Analyst
Information Technology
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ 08854

Phone:732-465-6609 | Mobile: 732-609-4331

+KimNilsson

Jun 26, 2017, 5:26:29 AM6/26/17
to GAM for G Suite
Hi, @k.melillo

You accidentally added this as a separate thread, and not as a response to Dieter.