Trying to set up: gnutls_handshake() failed: Error in the Pull Function

Daniel Broersma

Aug 16, 2017, 7:19:03 AM8/16/17
to GAM for G Suite
When I run the bash command to set up on my linux mint 18.2 setup, this is the error I get:

bash <(curl -s -S -L https://git.io/install-gam)
curl: (35) gnutls_handshake() failed: Error in the pull function.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Message has been deleted

Daniel Broersma

Aug 16, 2017, 7:34:08 AM8/16/17
to GAM for G Suite
I think our blocking service at school is blocking access to the website I need.  I will work on that and then get back to you all.

Jay Lee

Aug 16, 2017, 7:34:59 AM8/16/17
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
The git.io url is just a short link for:

Try substituting the long URL in the bash command.

Jay

On Aug 16, 2017 7:31 AM, "Daniel Broersma" <dbroers...@dmcsemail.org> wrote:
I think I'm actually unable to get this because access to git.io is blocked here at school...I'll work on that and then get back here if that doesn't work.

Daniel Broersma

✉ Kevin Melillo

Aug 16, 2017, 9:01:15 AM8/16/17
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Not sure if it is possible to go Off-Network for the install (laptop?)...  May be easier then trying to deal with the IT Staff.  You really only need to do this during install or update.

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 8:42 AM, Daniel Broersma <dbroers...@dmcsemail.org> wrote:
[...]

Electronic Communications Analyst
Information Technology
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ 08854

Phone:732-465-6609 | Mobile: 732-609-4331