print courses only gives me my courses

Gail Minkus

Oct 11, 2017, 10:04:10ā€ÆAM10/11/17
to GAM for G Suite
When I print courses: gam print courses
I only get the courses for which I am the teacher. I want all the courses in the domain.

When I print groups: gam print groups
I get all the groups in the domain.

What am I doing wrong? I set GAM up with the superadmin user account, but my account is not a superadmin user account.
Thanks.

This is a staff email account managed by Glen Ellyn School District 41. This email and any files transmitted with it are governed by the laws of the state and board policies of the school district and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender.

Ross Scroggs

Oct 11, 2017, 10:28:32ā€ÆAM10/11/17
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Gail,

Do: gam oauth info

What address is shown on the last line: G Suite Admin

Ross

Gail Minkus

Ross Scroggs

Oct 11, 2017, 2:29:33ā€ÆPM10/11/17
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Gail,

In the folder with Gam, delete oauth2.txt
The do: gam oauth create
Enter the super admin email address
Type c
Web browser opens, make sure you log in as super admin
Click Accept

You should be good to go

Ross

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 11:24 AM, Gail Minkus <gmi...@d41.org> wrote:
My email address, not the superadmin email address. How do I change that?

On Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 9:28:32 AM UTC-5, Ross Scroggs wrote:
Gail,

Do: gam oauth info

[...]

Gail Minkus

Oct 11, 2017, 4:17:16ā€ÆPM10/11/17