Change owner of a form

Carl Sundermann

Nov 22, 2016, 4:00:18 PM11/22/16
to GAM for G Suite
Hello:

Trying to take ownership of a google form.

Command I'm using:

GAM returns:
ERROR: 404: File not found: <document ID> - notFound

I have manually looked at the user's account and verified that she is the owner of the form.  So... what might I be doing wrong?

Thanks for your help.

Ross Scroggs

Nov 22, 2016, 6:34:13 PM11/22/16
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Carl,

do: gam user <currentowner> print filelist title id > cofiles.csv
Find the form of interest in the title column of cofiles.csv, get the corresponding id from the id column. Is it the same as the id as you had above? Try your command with the new id.

Ross

Sundermann, Carl

Nov 22, 2016, 10:14:28 PM11/22/16
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Ross. That worked.  The File ID was entirely different. I mistakenly thought the file ID was always found in the URL..  But I guess there's a little more research required to find the proper file ID to use in the command.

Thanks again!

Carl

--
Carl Sundermann