Python and GAM source code... understanding and documenting the source code

43 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Zane C.

ungelesen,
12.10.2017, 16:57:3512.10.17
an GAM for G Suite
Hi Jay,

I absolutely LOVE your GAM tool.  I am surprised you do not make tons of money working for Google.  Your efforts are SO appreciated by us in the public education community.

My question:

How do I get started learning and documenting the source code?  I would like to understand how your GAM tool actually works.  Maybe even contribute to it one day.  Which specific file in the source code should I start deciphering first?  Is there a one sentence description out there for what each source file is for?  Just trying to understand your brilliance.  Was there a clever Google Admin Directory API via Python tutorial you read/watched?

Thanx,

Zane
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor