Wifi Mac address of a user's device

Kumar Kanchan

Jul 4, 2016, 1:41:03 PM7/4/16
to Google Apps Manager
Hello All,

Can some one please tell me how can I retrieve wifi Mac address of a user's device using GAM. I can see this id in admin console. I would like to know , if there is any possibility of retrieving this id.

Thanks in Advance

Ross Scroggs

Jul 5, 2016, 8:42:04 PM7/5/16
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Kumar,

I assume you're looking for ChromeBook MAC addresses.
gam print cros nolists > cros.csv
Look in the column labelled macAddress for the Wi-Fi MAC address or the column labelled ethernetMacAddress for the Ethernet MAC address.

Kumar Kanchan

Jul 14, 2016, 6:55:11 AM7/14/16
to Google Apps Manager
Hello Ross,

Thanks for the reply.

I was actually looking for the Wifi Mac address of mobile devices, which we can see in admin console. Is there any way we can get the same thing using GAM.

Kumar

On Jul 4, 2016, at 10:41 AM, Kumar Kanchan <ku...@axitolotixa.com> wrote:

Hello All,

Can some one please tell me how can I retrieve wifi Mac address of a user's device using GAM. I can see this id in admin console. I would like to know , if there is any possibility of retrieving this id.

Thanks in Advance

Ross Scroggs

Jul 14, 2016, 8:43:06 AM7/14/16
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Kumar,

gam print mobile gives headers:
lastSync,kernelVersion,deviceCompromisedStatus,resourceId,defaultLanguage,userAgent,firstSync,hardwareId,type,networkOperator,status,meid,buildNumber,deviceId,imei,adbStatus,basebandVersion,developerOptionsStatus,name,serialNumber,supportsWorkProfile,email,unknownSourcesStatus,managedAccountIsOnOwnerProfile,model,os,wifiMacAddress

I've never seen a value in wifiMacAddress, do you?

Ross

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-apps-manager.

Nathan Vari

Ross Scroggs

Apr 17, 2018, 1:09:03 PM4/17/18
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Nathan,

If you just want WiFi mac address and deviceId: gam print cros macaddress
For more data: gam print cros full nolists

Ross